Duration: 1 day
This workshop is designed for delegates to help to develop quality communication skills and relationships with customers. The behaviour of the delegates and those around them will come under scrutiny as we determine the best way of having an impact on others and communicating with maximum effect.
It will encourage delegates to look at themselves as a customer service specialist, the part they play and how they can influence and manage customers effectively. Delegates will also examine in detail the use of influential and assertive behaviour when the situation demands it.
- Product versus Service
- How do we manage Customers?
- What part do you play?
- Moments of Truth? Moments of Misery?
- Effective communication
- The communication process
- Why communication fails
- Different communication styles
- Questioning & active listening skills
- Personality types
- What does your personality say about you?
- What do the different personality types want and need from you?
- Building rapport & understanding
- Assertiveness behaviour
- Assertive, aggressive and submissive behaviour
- Techniques to be more assertive
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Giving bad news to a customer
- Handling difficult people
- Review personal objectives, summary & close
Where we deliver courses
Please discuss your requirements with Steve on 07967 104042 or complete the form on the Contact Us page. We will ensure we offer you the flexibility that you require.
“I contacted Steve Naldrett from Ardan training after some initial internet research to source a suitable trainer and company to deliver courses in Food Hygiene. I found Steve to be a great professional and exactly the type of trainer I was searching for. All courses ran efficiently and smoothly with flexibility when required. Evaluation results were also extremely positive with all enjoying and benefiting from the training, as well as receiving a recognised qualification.”
Goodwin Development Trust
“I have worked with ARDAN for over 2 years. They are excellent at identifying peoples development needs and translating them into robust training solutions. ARDAN work as true business partners always delivering on time and within budget.”
Telecomms Sales & Marketing Director
“I just wanted to thank you for the coaching - our sessions really helped me cope with my situation and be positive in my search for another job.”
Monitoring Manager - Environmental & Emissions Organisation