Duration: 1 day
This workshop is designed for delegates to help to develop quality communication skills and relationships with customers. The behaviour of the delegates and those around them will come under scrutiny as we determine the best way of having an impact on others and communicating with maximum effect.
It will encourage delegates to look at themselves as a customer service specialist, the part they play and how they can influence and manage customers effectively. Delegates will also examine in detail the use of influential and assertive behaviour when the situation demands it.
- Product versus Service
- How do we manage Customers?
- What part do you play?
- Moments of Truth? Moments of Misery?
- Effective communication
- The communication process
- Why communication fails
- Different communication styles
- Questioning & active listening skills
- Personality types
- What does your personality say about you?
- What do the different personality types want and need from you?
- Building rapport & understanding
- Assertiveness behaviour
- Assertive, aggressive and submissive behaviour
- Techniques to be more assertive
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Giving bad news to a customer
- Handling difficult people
- Review personal objectives, summary & close
Where we deliver courses
Please discuss your requirements with Steve on 07967 104042 or complete the form on the Contact Us page. We will ensure we offer you the flexibility that you require.
“The course was enjoyable and the tutor made the course interesting. We all had a good laugh but completed the course.”
Delegate - Working Links
“Really good trainer, made the day fun and enjoyable.”
Raddison Blu Leeds
“Just a little feedback from the training course yesterday Couldn't fault it. Very useful. Gave me some more useful practice experience. New approach. Good sharing of planning information and techniques. Already being beneficial as I am applying what I have learnt to the inductions etc Very good trainer. Refreshing approach.with dispelling of the myths surrounding presentation delivery. ”