Duration: ½ day individual self-assessment
This certificate will raise awareness and prepare employees to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the development of strategies to combat work-related stress, in co-operation with their managers and supervisors.
Stress is increasingly a factor in working days lost and the overall reduction in employee effectiveness. The recognises the importance of understanding stress and the guidance required to manage employees effectively to minimise risk.
This qualification complements the CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the workplace.
The holder of the Stress Awareness will be able to:
- To identify likely sources of work-related stress.
- To identify the ranges of symptoms and effects stress can cause.
- To identify the options available for preventing and controlling stress.
- To monitor colleagues and themselves in relation to stress at work.
The Course Covers
- Definition of stress.
- Identification of basic workplace stressors.
- Development of basic controls for work-related stressors.
- Responsibilities imposed under UK legislation.
Where we deliver courses
Please discuss your requirements with Steve on 07967 104042 or complete the form on the Contact Us page. We will ensure we offer you the flexibility that you require.
“I just wanted to thank you for the coaching - our sessions really helped me cope with my situation and be positive in my search for another job.”
Monitoring Manager - Environmental & Emissions Organisation
“Well presented. Maintained interest throughout and was fun! Thanks.”
Park Inns York
“The course was enjoyable and the tutor made the course interesting. We all had a good laugh but completed the course.”
Delegate - Working Links